Dr. Konstantine Trichas and his team at Upper East Side Dental Arts are dedicated to helping you achieve a healthy and beautiful smile, all while you feel completely relaxed and at ease. Our skilled dentist addresses general, cosmetic and advanced dentistry concerns and provides preventive care for long-lasting dental health. We want to take the dread out of going to the dentist and attempt to do so by offering amenities for enhanced comfort at every visit as well as financial plans to make your treatments more affordable.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with Dr. Trichas, please contact our practice. Our hours of operation are Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7 to 5 and Thursdays from 12 to 8.
Dental Spa Amenities
Patients of our New York practice can enjoy the following amenities at each of their dental visits to feel pampered and comfortable:
- Complimentary refreshment bar with juice, purified spring water, Keurig coffee or hot tea to order
- Reading materials in the reception area, including magazines and current newspapers
- Virtual reality glasses to watch your favorite DVD
- Aromatherapy eye pillows to relax and soothe tired eyes
- Warm aromatherapy neck pillows helps to ease tension
- Soft blankets for warmth and security
- iPod with elaborate playlists
- Headphones to use while listening to music
- Hot towels to freshen up with after treatment
- Organic lip balm to keep lips moist
- Jaw rests to keep your jaw from getting tired
- Safety sunglasses to keep the dental light from glaring in your eyes and to keep your eyes safe during treatment
Our practice accepts direct payments in all forms of credit cards and checks. If you are interested in extended payment plans, we take payments from the healthcare finance companies CareCredit® and Lending Club Patient Solutions . Both offer varying options for a series of low monthly payments for more affordable dental treatments with 0% interest.
Creating Confidence with a “Smile Preview”
To help you feel more confident, we offer PreNew PreView® to show you how a procedure can affect your smile before committing to it. An impression is taken and a mock-up of your new smile is created for you to try on and assess. By seeing the potential results before undergoing any work, our patients can make a more informed decision and consider alternatives, if necessary. We strive to make you feel as comfortable and as certain about your choices as possible throughout the entire treatment process.
Contact Upper East Side Dental Arts
If you would like to learn more about our New York dentistry practice, or would like to make an appointment with Dr. Trichas, please contact Upper East Side Dental Arts. We look forward to seeing you!