How You Can Benefit from the TruDenta® Treatment Program
If you are suffering from severe headaches, migraines, or jaw/facial pain, Upper East Side Dental Arts now offers an innovative new treatment program that may help to significantly relieve your symptoms. Dr. Konstantine Trichas and Dr. Kevin Ma recently completed TruDenta® training in June. The TruDenta® system combines therapeutic elements from sports medicine and prosthodontics to accurately diagnose and treat improper muscle and joint function in the mouth, jaw, neck, and head, which may be what is causing your pain. Once our dentist has made the diagnosis, he can create a customized treatment plan designed to effectively and painlessly improve your condition without the need for surgery or other invasive procedures.
The TruDenta® treatment program can provide the following benefits:
• You can finally receive a specific and objective diagnosis of your symptoms.
• You can view a digital image of the possible source of your pain.
• You will receive a personalized therapy and rehabilitation plan.
• You won’t be in our office long since TruDenta® treatments are normally under an hour.
• Since surgery isn’t required you don’t have to worry about needles or anesthesia.
• Successful treatment for improper function in muscles and/or joints can reduce chronic headaches, jaw and facial pain, and many other symptoms, ultimately having a positive effect on your daily life.
Tune into our blog for the next part of our TruDenta® series. In part two, we’ll explain who might be good candidates for the procedure. To learn more about the TruDenta® treatment program, or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Trichas or Dr. Kim, please contact us today.