Full Mouth Rehabilitation
If you have a number of issues affecting the function and appearance of your teeth – such as tooth loss, misaligned teeth, discoloration, or excessive gum tissue – Dr. Konstantine Trichas can perform a full mouth restoration to improve a number of issues at once. These comprehensive, customized procedures can successfully restore your teeth and gums and enhance the beauty of your smile.
A full mouth restoration can include a variety of options to help you meet your needs, including:
- Dental Implants – Missing teeth can be permanently replaced with dental implants that are designed to look, act, and feel like your natural teeth.
- Invisalign® – Moderately misaligned and crowded teeth can often be treated with Invisalign®, a system of clear plastic aligners that are removable for eating, drinking, and routine brushing and flossing. Invisalign® can straighten your teeth more comfortably, and much more discreetly.
- Porcelain Dental Veneers – Teeth affected by chips, stains, gaps, and misalignments can often benefit from porcelain dental veneers. These treatments can mask a number of common dental conditions with natural-looking and long-lasting results.
- Dental Crowns – A dental crown provides durable support and a renewed appearance to teeth affected by severe damage or decay.
- Gum Recontouring – Removal and reshaping of excessive gum tissue can reduce the appearance of a “gummy smile.”
Our dental team also offers a number of other cosmetic and restorative dentistry options, such as teeth whitening, dental bridges, and other treatments, that can be included as part of a full mouth restoration. Once you have met with Dr. Trichas to discuss your needs, he will give you a full oral evaluation and create a treatment plan designed to achieve your goals.
Implant Anchored Dentures
Dentures that are anchored with dental implants offer a more stable and comfortable alternative to how traditional dentures work. The fact is, many full or partial sets of dentures have a tendency to move and slip along the gums, ultimately irritating the soft oral tissues and causing both cosmetic and functional problems. Implant anchored dentures virtually eliminate these issues, replacing missing teeth with results that can look and function more like natural teeth. Implant-supported dentures remove the need for messy adhesives and pastes, and improve your ability to enjoy the foods you like to eat. Plus, they are easier to maintain, and they will not shift along the gums. Implant anchored dentures can also reduce bone loss that can be caused by traditional dentures, and ultimately enhance your ability to chew and speak. Dr. Trichas will evaluate your needs and help you determine whether you are a good candidate for this popular denture alternative.